1. If a 7.5 is too loose and a 7 is too tight we can put a half pad underneath the innersole to make it fit like a 71/4. We have two types of padding that we can use, cork or foam.
2. If you are a heavy walker we can add a heel cushion underneath the innersole to add comfort to the strike zone of the heel
3. Leather Spa carries various styles of innersoles made with a variety of materials to get that perfect fit. Arch supports for example help reduce foot fatigue by distributing the body’s weight evenly on the foot.
4. Halters are pads that go under the ball of your foot. They are placed on top of the innersole. They can be made of suede or foam. Their purpose is to keep your foot from sliding forward. They are especially useful with open toed shoes to eliminate toe overhang.
5. Tongue pads are applied under the tongue of the shoe, which help tighten the instep if you have a low instep.
6. Heel grips are placed in the counter area of the shoe and help prevent the heel from sliding out while walking.