1. Patent leather shoes can be wiped cleaned with Windex.
2. If food spills on your shoes, apply baby powder right away. Talcum will absorb the grease.
3. Every month, go to your closet and put some protective cream on all your leather shoes. You don’t need to shine them, but this will help keep them supple and add life to the leather.
4. Don’t store shoes near a radiator or other heat source. They dry up, shrink, and the soles will come unglued.
5. When your shoes get wet, never dry them with a hair dryer or any other heat source. Stuff them with newspaper and let them dry naturally.